Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photography/Videography Notes

I have left this to Kinnon but of course I have a few notes. ;)


timelapse: http://offbeatbride.com/2010/09/timelapse-wedding-video we'd need to reposition it at some point but I'd LOVE to have one.





Photo advice:
get separate bride/groom/family photos done before the wedding. Anything that doesn't involve the pair together, get done early/before the wedding so the guests don't have to wait so long. If we get the place we want, 2 hours on a different day are alloted for bridal photos. Cool! I'd even go so far as to do family shots during the reception dinner, honestly if all we're looking for is family photos from the wedding. I'll be in a white dress, just not THE white dress.

Video advice:
Have a friend take video and then send it off to someone who can put it together into an 8-10 minute short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment