Saturday, July 16, 2011

Deco and theme tables

10 regular tables
6 cocktail tables
guest book table
favor table
cake table
gift table
bar decor?

Photos of the stuff I have to work with.  I don't particularly want to buy anything else but my mom has a ton of clear glass vases if needed.






10 themed tables each need a small floral feature and scattered mints with the themed item(s)
6 cocktail tables only need a small votive candle and scattered mints.
I'm planning to use Mama T's borrowed shepherd's hooks with my 8 glass lanterns for aisle decor and then move them to cocktail tables and then 2 on the bar.
Tall vases will be good for the guest/favor tables.
Globe on guestbook table with what I hope turns out to be a great bouquet of fun fabric flowers...

2 comments:

  1. We're going to have to spray paint the shepherd's hooks... I found out that Papa T left them out... since our wedding... 2 years ago... ugh. I haven't seen them, but I'll check them out Wednesday and let ya know if that will work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they don't that's fine. I'll find something else or simply put the lanterns on the ground.

    ReplyDelete