Monday, October 31, 2011

Guest Book and Favor Table

I don't think it looks right no matter how I set it up.  Maybe I need to see it on a table with a tablecloth and some kind of runner (pashminas or wrapping paper).  That's a cookbook standing in for an actual guestbook, btw.  The sparkly teal box will have pens.  That teal bowl off to the left will probably be full of mints either on the bar, or on the guestbook table.

1)  clear globe holding favors (LOVE the aesthetic but I think a low basket would be safer)
clear cylinder holding lit oCubes  (I like this!)
multicolor but probably not lit oCubes in flight glasses (I like this too!  may be able to light up the lighter colored ones)
tall teal rectangle vase with branches and oBlossoms

2)  clear globe holding favors
teal beehive vase with fake flowers or ???
multicolor but probably not lit oCubes in flight glasses
tall teal rectangle vase with branches and oBlossoms


3)  teal gazing globe
favors in separate container (not the one pictured)
clear cylinder holding lit oCubes
flight glasses with plain LED tealights
tall teal rectangle vase with branches and oBlossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment