Monday, October 31, 2011

Odds and Ends

I just love these because they look like they're made of leather or paper instead of silk or nylon. (@Hobby Lobby)  I'd cheerfully stick a few here and there in bud vases on various tables just to add a little element of uniformity (along with oCubes and buttermints)

Paper samples.  I think I want to use the two paisley-on-white ones for some oCubes but we're pretty much settled on something else for the invitations.  :3  The teal paper is called "dark turquoise" at HobLob and looks much better in person.

Fake proteas for the Final Fantasy table.  Kinnon doesn't appear to understand why I associate these with FF games.  Of well.  :P  Planning to buy one/week from HobLob with the weekly 40% off one item coupon.

Still need to find something to use as materia.  I'm thinking glass paperweights.  
Like so:
Except the poster is right, the "holy" was actually a very light teal.^^
red, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, pale teal

No comments:

Post a Comment