Monday, November 21, 2011

Tuxes are GO.

We went in Sunday and chose stuff.  Kinnon surprised me by choosing something that looked good instead of something that was just "the right colors".

I'm super proud of him!  Shoes are settled, too but he's "only doing it for the bridesmaids".  :P

So we need to collect shoe sizes.^^

The jeweler we wanted to try first for my ring isn't open Sundays or Mondays.  Lame.  So that won't be happening for a while.

I still haven't called Central Market again to see what happened to my bouquet quote.  Kinnon and I can't agree on real v. fake boutonnieres anyway.  If he is paying for all real bouts and corsages then that's fine but he'a talking only him and the groomsmen.  Yeah no we have 2 moms, 2 dads, 4 grandparents, and 2 ushers as well.

If we do fake I can bout and corsage everyone plus a few extras like spouses of attendants for under $75 (probably less with careful use of coupons).  If we do real we're looking at almost $175!!!

I've also noticed that while most people claim they'd never even notice if bouts were fake, the very few poeple who say they would are also adamantly against fake flowers in weddings in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha we are some opinionated biatches! :p So, the purple ones, right? What about the ushers?

    And yea... you can't leave out the family or groomsmen... that is kind of something that tells the guests who is directly involved with the wedding, plus it recognizes them as special people to ya'll.

    I did fake flowers at my first wedding and they looked just fine... do what works for YALL. Don't worry about others. They seriously won't notice one way or another.

    ReplyDelete